In mind of being respectful towards the trust you show us by communicating some of your personal data, SHARE & CREATE promotes the importance of protection and confidentiality of said data. This is why this Website is part of, stores and processes data in exclusive compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR” or EU Regulation No. 679/2016 of April 27, 2016). As a user, you agree to the processing of data within the meaning of this declaration.
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- What data do we collect?
- Why do we collect your data?
- Who is your data intended for?
- How long do we keep your data?
- What are your rights ?
- How do we protect your data?
- Our cookie management & policy
- How to contact us?
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
SHARE & CREATE, whose registered office is at 61, Rue de Merl, L-2146 Luxembourg (Luxembourg), is the data controller (the “Data Controller”) of the personal data collected on the website www.shareandcreate.lu ( the “Site”).
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The term “Data” refers to any personal information you provide to us through our Site that can be used to identify you as an individual and that you provide to the Data Controller in order to register on the site, receive information, place an order or a rental online, or proceed with an event reservation. An “identifiable” individual is one who can be identified directly or indirectly. Only the data necessary for the proper execution of our commercial activity offered on the Site is collected. The personal data we collect includes:
- Your contact details (title, surname, first name, email, telephone number, full address, etc.),
- Your delivery information (surname/first name, street, postal code, city, country, delivery comments, etc.),
- Your order history.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
The processing of your personal data allows us to provide you with the services of the Site, to ensure the improvement of our services and the maintenance of a secure environment. Your data is processed for the main purpose of carrying out operations relating to our commercial activity (orders, reservations, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, etc.) and Marketing activities (subscription to our newsletters, contests, satisfaction survey, service -consumers, loyalty program, etc.); and more specifically for:
- Management of your orders and event reservations;
- Managing the delivery of your orders;
- Management of the customer relationship and your complaints;
- The creation of a customer database for the purposes of loyalty, prospecting, promotion, marketing studies (to improve your user experience and our services) in accordance with the regulations in force;
- Ensure personalized navigation on the Site: make our Site easier to use and adapt our products and services to your interests and needs (history of the last products viewed, personalized recommendations, etc.);
- For statistical purposes;
- SHARE & CREATE’s compliance with its legal obligations as a publisher of electronic communication services to the public online (prevent or detect fraud, abuse, manage security incidents, uses and violations of our general conditions of use, improvement of navigation conditions, etc.).
4. WHO IS YOUR DATA INTENDED FOR?
The personal data collected is processed by internal SHARE & CREATE employees to provide you with the services you request and in accordance with the defined purposes. SHARE & CREATE undertakes not to sell your personal data to third parties. SHARE & CREATE may need to transfer your personal data to certain service providers and/or partners who help it to provide and improve its services, such as:
- Provider of services ordered by you;
- Logistics and delivery service provider (carriers, couriers);
- Technical service provider (Internet access providers, companies specializing in IT and telematics services);
- Payment provider (bank operators).
In its capacity as Data Controller, SHARE & CREATE ensures that all of its service providers and partners, subcontractors or joint data controllers comply with the GDPR and that they implement in particular all technical measures and organizational to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, the information you provided in the respective inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored in our CRM system in order to process the request and in case of additional questions, then further processing is done internally. The data will only be processed within the EU and will not be transferred to third countries. To receive our newsletter, you must also tick the authorization box at the bottom of our contact form. No other data will be collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the newsletter you have chosen.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the legislation and regulations in force, we do not keep your data beyond the duration strictly necessary for the purposes pursued above and this duration varies according to the purpose of the processing. At the end of this retention period, your data will be permanently erased or irreversibly made anonymous.
- Data from your customer account and your loyalty program: retention of data for five (5) years from the end of the relationship with the Site. The period starts from either the last order, or the last login to your customer account, or the last call to customer service, or sending an e-mail to customer service, or clicking on a hypertext link to an e-mail sent by SHARE & CREATE. At the end of these five (5) years, an e-mail asking if you wish to continue to receive commercial prospecting will be sent. In the event of no response or negative response, your data will be permanently erased or anonymised.
- Purchase/rental data: retention of billing data until the end of the corresponding accounting period and the legal retention period of ten (10) years.
- Subscription to advertising communications: retention of your data for this purpose until the end of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service, which can be done at any time (by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link appearing at the end of our newsletters).
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to query, access, transferability, modification, limitation, rectification, deletion and opposition of your personal data, as well as the right to define directives relating to the fate of your data after your death.
- You can withdraw your consent to receive our commercial information at any time.
- You can request to receive a copy of all personal information in our possession.
- You can exercise the above rights by contacting us:
SHARE & CREATE S.à r.l – S
61, Rue de Merl,
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We ensure the security of your personal data by implementing enhanced protection through the use of specific technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegally or fraudulently. We take particular care that your personal data is not disclosed, distorted, damaged/altered or that unauthorized third parties have access to it. We limit the number of service providers/collaborators with access to your data to those who directly contribute to providing you with quality services.
Out-of-court dispute resolution procedure:
- You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
- You can initiate a dispute procedure via the following link:
8. Our cookie management & policy
We use various cookies on the Site to improve the interactivity of the Site and our services.
8.1- What is a cookie?
Cookies are files of limited size, usually consisting of letters and numbers, which store and retrieve information relating to users’ browsing habits. The information obtained may in particular be linked to the number of pages visited, the place from which a site was visited, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration as well as the browser or to the device used to visit a site.
8.2- What types of cookies are used on some of our sites?
The following cookies may be used:
a) According to the entity that manages them:
They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher of the site in question.
Third party cookies:
They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained from cookies.
b) According to their objective:
Strictly necessary cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies ensure the basic function of a website. A site cannot function properly without these cookies and they can only be disabled by changing the user’s browser preferences. If they are disabled, the website may not work or display properly on the user’s device.
Analytical or performance cookies:
Analytical cookies, also called performance cookies, collect information that is used globally to help the publisher understand how its website is used. This allows it to improve the experience of users of its site by establishing statistics, volumes of visits and use of the various elements of the site (content visited, routes, etc.).
Functional or personalisation cookies:
These cookies are not essential for browsing our site but allow us to record the habits, preferences and browsing activities of the user. This information is used to guarantee optimal operation and comfort of use for the user when visiting the site. These cookies allow you to have a fluid and customized navigation.
Placing cookies on your device is the easiest and fastest way to personalize and improve your user experience.
These cookies allow the user to be shown advertisements relevant to their person and interests. The user may see these advertisements on the publisher’s site or on other sites he visits. If the user deactivates these cookies, he/she will continue to see advertisements which will nevertheless no longer be adapted to his interests.
Social media cookies:
Our site contains sharing links to Facebook, Instagram, and other similar social networks, which allow you to share content from our site with other people. When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our site, the sharing buttons allow you to link the content consulted to your user account.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect through these application buttons.
c) Depending on the period they remain active:
They collect and save data while the user visits the site.
They collect data recorded in the terminal which will be accessible and processed for a defined period of time be done at any time (by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the end of our newsletters).
8.3- How to manage cookies?
The user can authorize, block or delete the cookies installed on his/her terminal by setting the cookie preferences. In addition, the user can authorize, block or delete the cookies installed on his terminal through the configuration options of his browser. Disabling cookies may modify the functioning of the website consulted. Certain services and certain functions of our site using them may be unavailable if you deactivate cookies in your browser.
9.How to contact us ?
By mail :
SHARE & CREATE S.à r.l – S
61, Rue de Merl,
By e-mail : [email protected]
By phone & Whatsapp message : + 352 661 430 265